Notes from the Road: Isosceles Pyramid (2005)
Posted on behalf of Isosceles...
Jim - I thought you might appreciate the following email exchange. Last year, we built our human pyramid at the Harpoon Brewery (picture attached). One of our 'strangers' insisted that we send him the picture and gave us his email address. I forgot to send it to him until I was reviewing last year's rally lists and noticed his address scribbled on the top of 'The Brain Benders' sheet. I sent him an email, today. The following exchange took place...
Subject: Human pyramid at Harpoon Brewery
Jason:
Better late than never...thanks for helping us with our human pyramid.
We rally again in two weeks. Maybe we'll see you out there.
Andy
-------------------
Hey Andy,
Thanks a bunch for the photo. Glad to help!!
I'll look for you over at Harpoon next time I head back. I work down in Cambridge, MA now, so getting there is a bit more of an excursion.
I'll keep my eye out though.
-Jason
PS... Please send me an email (jstorerj at gmail dot com) with your story from Road Rally's Past.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home