Thursday, July 20, 2006

Popped Biscuits Busts a Nut

Popped Biscuits

Wow! On behalf of Team Popped Biscuits, I would like to express our gratitude for an advance up the ladder o' odds.

Admittedly though, not being much of a sports fan, I don't fully understand the whole "handicap" thing. I do understand that we are in fact, officially on the record as being mentally handicapped, especially with Joe on board. Katie (our new team member, filling for Ye Spotted Bitch) more than offsets Joe's mouth-breathing, knuckle-dragging, cleft-chin, sloped-forehead, uni-brow "charm"...

I would also like to point out that many new cars have standard, navigations systems and I am naturally skeptical about this fancy- pants BMW X3 that Team Strange Brew will be piloting.

Jim: I hereby request a full inspection of this vehicle, and permission to go aboard if a NAV system is suspected. I will bring my wire clippers in the event I find any contraband. The THING's navigation system is a simple device: the steering wheel. When used properly, it can be quite effective.

I would also like to point out that I'm a bit under-whelmed by the lack of trash-talkin' on behalf of all other teams. Are they just scared? Methinks so.

-=greg=-

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

uugg, nav bad. simple good, beer good.

6:22 AM  
Blogger Jim Storer said...

Note: If a Rally car has an on board navigation system Road Rally Official will:

1. Insure that it is turned off before the start.
2. Seal it with appropriate materials (e.g. duct tape, plastic, glue).
3. Cover it with tamper-evident markings to insure no fiddling.

6:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

GPS? who needs GPS? in road rally, as in life, the pretty people win. and, well, we have Meg Ryan on our team...

12:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Island Pond Road Rally. Make you own badge here.