Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Rally Planning: Recommended Items

With just 10 days left until the start of the Island Pond Road Rally, it's time to start your preparation. Some things you might want to consider (in no particular order):

1. Fully operational CD player that can successfully play a cd burned from an iTunes account (we've already covered this one).
2. Maps of NH and VT (especially the extremely detailed versions available in book form). We do not promise any maps in the RR Packet.
3. A camera with the ability to take 50+ photos and display them upon arrival at the Farm for check in (digital preferred, instant ok).
4. A few gallon sized zip lock bags.
5. A pair of rubber gloves.
6. A 10' length of nylon rope.
7. A bathing suit and dry towel.
8. A Sharpie and a ball point pen
9. Some Altoids
10. A dry pair of socks.

More to follow tomorrow...

4 Comments:

Blogger Greg said...

Rubber Gloves?

So romantic!

-g

11:07 PM  
Blogger Jim Storer said...

we're trying to get the teams involved in birthing a calf... just shopping locations right now....

7:34 AM  
Blogger Greg said...

Excellent... This is actually something I've participated in... I also hate to admit this, but I could probably give anyone interested some guidance as to the artificial insemination process, as well. These are all occupational hazards of 1) going to school in the Northeast Kingdom and 2) studying TV production. We had to do all manner of things, topically. One of my classmates grew up on a farm, so he always did farm-related videos, and I helped him out.

I'll tell you about the time I got crapped on by a cow some other time...

-g

7:51 AM  
Blogger robert said...

no body wants to hear about your blind dates, greg!

9:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Island Pond Road Rally. Make you own badge here.