Thursday, July 06, 2006

Rally Planning Update

David and I enjoyed a relaxing dinner at Neptune Oyster this evening in the North End reviewing the Rally. We were beginning the process of compiling/reviewing/refining the Scavenger/Visits Lists from assorted post-it notes, an X/Y page torn from a address book and several pages of not-so-carefully scrawled notes. During our conversation, it became clear (apparently only to me) that there was a LOT of items with a check mark next to them. It was sometime around this point that the follow back-and-forth took place:

David: "We can make them [insert crazy activity here]...."

Jim: "Don't you think we've already come up with enough for them to do?"

David: ...[evil smile]

I just thought you'd appreciate a glimpse into the inner workings of the Rally development process (otherwise know at the Demented Campaign of Lunacy).

2 Comments:

Blogger Greg said...

What? The Neptune Oyster???? PLEASE tell me you didn't... I thought everyone knew that the Neptune Oyster was the Central Operations HQ of Team Akina Allstars!

That waiter? Operative.

The Maitre 'd? Right-hand Man

The guy with the crumb comb and the carafe of water? A droid, taking spy photographs.

Sheesh. If you continue with the Rally Plans, I can guarantee that the Akina Allstars will use the information gathered to their benefit.

Hopefully, you didn't go to Mike's Pastries, either...

-greg

7:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just who is this shady David character anyways? Where is this evil smile from?

For trying to give answers, you've opened up some interesting questions...

Like, I thought all the lists from last year were burned?

5:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Island Pond Road Rally. Make you own badge here.