The Real Reason to Rally
Hey Folks.
Awwwwww, these stories are beautiful. Wonderful. Inspiring even. But let's remember what Rallying is all about... Hot chicks baby!
Darren (Team Big Red)
Editors Note: I wonder what Mrs. Darren thinks about this? And is it just me or does the guy on the stool (below) have the best seat in the bar? I can hear him talking to his buddies later... "So I stopped by Sully's for a nooner and you're not gonna believe what I saw..."
1 Comments:
Hot chicks? Well, hell yeah. But why stop at the rally? EVERYTHING is about the hotties!
In fact, there are a bunch of 'em that just wandered into my back yard and oh, my.. they have found the trampoline.. and the garden hose... hmmm, they seem to having a pillow fight with the cushions from the deck furniture.
I'm going to go see if they ahhh, need anything to drink.
-g
Post a Comment
<< Home