Monday, July 24, 2006

Ten Questions with Theresa

t and dave

We caught up Theresa over the weekend at her beachside castle in Rockport. The compete transcript follows...

RR: What's your favorite hot tub memory? Please share.

TBird: There have been many un-favorite hot-tub memories, but my favorite is "diving" from cold to hot and then back again. Who knew you could dive in only 2 feet of water?

RR: What's the first thing you do when you wake up on Saturday morning in Island Pond?
Tbird: Many things come to mind, but after acknowledging the beating sun on my tent, my splitting headache and my need to pee, I usually head to some deserted location to pee and get mosquito bites on my ass.

RR: Please fill in the blank (feel free to continue with additional sentences to finish your thought). I never thought I'd see the day__________, but it happened in Island Pond.
TBird: Please fill in the blank (feel free to continue with additional sentences to finish your thought). I never thought I'd see the day_ Jeff McGrath would settle down _, but it all started in Island Pond.

RR: Slim is to flip cup as David is to_____________________.
TBird: Slim is to flip cup as David is to_ Beruit (DUH!)___.
p.s. FLIP IT SLIMMY!

RR: Do you have any memories from your first Pond Party in Island Pond? Please share.
Tbird: They're all blended together, but the first Island Pond Party had more barn time, more drama, and more puking. Good times.

RR: What's your favorite Road Rally memory?
TBird: I've only done the rally a few times, but my favorite memory is Bill and Jeremy trying to get in a picture with some gi-normous pigs. The farmer guy thought we were crazy and the pigs were ready to play in the mud. The boys were so scared!

RR: Where were you when the Red Sox won the World Series?
TBird: Um....watching the redsox of course! (That means, I forget exactly. I know, it's bad)

RR: Any advice for a first timer?
Tbird: Pace yourself, there is plenty of fun to be had all weekend!

RR: Have you ever hiked the brook up to the waterfall? If yes, how cold is the water?
Tbird: I guess not, unless you are talking about the cow pond. But that is neither a brook nor a waterfall. The water is cold there though!

RR: What are you packing for the weekend that other people might think is a bit strange?
TBird: Probably an assortment of vitamins and other remedies to ensure no post-partying sickness from a weaken immune system. I learned the hard way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Island Pond Road Rally. Make you own badge here.