Picking a Date for IP 2007
Hello everyone.
When the snow starts to melt and the clocks spring ahead one hour, we start to think about dates for the New New Year in Island Pond. This year is no different and we'd like your input to help us pick a date that works for all. We typically pick a date between the middle of July and the end of August. Please leave a comment with any known conflicts within that window. Thanks!
17 Comments:
Ohhhhh goooody! Time to start planning for the rally!
well, I'll be schlepping around Europe from June 23rd 'till July 25th or so.
It would be a shame to miss this years rally, because this year all y'all are GOING DOWN*
*subject to change without prior notice
-greg (popped biscuits)
the weekend of July 28th and then August 11th work for me. it's going to be big red's year! we came too close the last two years!
-bizzy
Apart from any vacation I take that I haven't scheduled yet, my only conflict at that time would be August 18/19, which I assume is later than RR.
oh... I got all carried away talkin' trash in my first comment.. aside from being away from America the first half of the summer, the end of August is el-sucko for me as the wedding planning will be in full effect!
I have a wedding July 13-14 that is my only conflict
The only weekend I wouldn't be able to make it would be July 27th-29th. And you know you need my southern charm back this year!!
-Tennessee
aka Frodo
aka Kristina
I vote for anytime mid March. Bring your boots. Maybe we could call it
the "Mud Rally"? Slush, Mud & Booze Rally? A quest of the worst roads in
the Kingdom... 4X4 recommended... Hmmmmmmm...
I don't think I have any blackout dates for the summer. I'm good to go!
Hey Jim,
We are still hoping to get a good Allagash trip in the week that is the last week of July and into the first week of August, no calender in front of me at the moment, but it would be pretty cool if it was the weekend after that or before.
We are all in Jackson Hole at the moment enjoying some amazing conditions, truly spring skiing/boarding.
Hope all is well with you and Jen.
All the best - Kevin
I'm in Iowa for a wedding the weekend of August 11th. Other than that, I'm good to go.
I have a wedding 8/11. Tha's all I know so far....
Erin and I will not be able to make the party this year. We are both very sad and it's been a tough decision for us.
We have decided to take 2/3 of Isosceles over to New Zealand for 2 years and train for RR 2009. We will come back stronger and more versatile and ready to re-claim the Plaque.
all of july & 3rd weekend of august are good for me.
--jeff
Most weekends are good except the weekend of July 27th, 28th.
Tenative family junk the weekend of July 27th (but maybe IP will have to trump family events!)... Can't wait to see you all!
Any weekend from July 20th through August 5th works for me! Oh yea:
Smack, smack, smack and more smack!!!
-Darren
Oops, didn't see Bizzy's post. Um will be there for sure dudes. Request to have it the weekend of the 28th to ensure victory!!! GO BIG FRIGGEN RED!
Ph yea, more nakedness required in RR photos, just a thought...
(Welcome to the jungle baby)
Post a Comment
<< Home