Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Confessional

OK, so I (we) need to fess up to some nefarious actions of the electronic kind...

The picture a few weeks back of Joe, Katie & I proudly holding our ahhh, Team Akina's plaque o' green was modified over several pints of Drayman's Porter one rainy morning here in Groton. Joe had his hand in this, too. Katie was an innocent bystander. OK, so she wasn't even there for the process... but whatever. She made us do it! honest.

Maybe it was the Spotted Bitch? We'll never tell.
The first photo here is the original, before Photoshop was launched.



Yes, here at the self-proclaimed HQ of Team Popped Biscuits, we have the tools for deception at our disposal.

You can plan for some new tricks this year.

-g

2 Comments:

Blogger Jim Storer said...

nice tattoo work, btw

11:53 AM  
Blogger robert said...

I knew I drank too much that night, but that photo just confused the heck out of me, when I kept trying to figure out when Joseph and David switched shirts. Now it all makes sense.

and yeah, that tattoo was a nice touch.

10:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Island Pond Road Rally. Make you own badge here.