Friday, June 29, 2007

Pono

Every so often I come across something I just have to share. Today it's pono. My spell checker is trying to get me to fix the spelling, but I'll resist the aggravating red line under the word. Pono is really a fascinating word. Check it out...
"Pono is the personal and organizational value of rightness and balance. When a person is "Pono" they have the feeling of contentment when all is good and all is right in their life. Pono teaches the attitude of positivity and optimism. Life itself excites you, and you are full of hope, seeing that the future can only get better."
I'm pono... how about you?

1 Comments:

Blogger mindy said...

I love pono

12:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Island Pond Road Rally. Make you own badge here.