Monday, January 14, 2008

Oh, eight

Hey all! Just wanted to chime in and wish all y'all a great '08!

Even though team Popped Biscuits is scattered about the country right now, we're looking forward to Road Rally 2008. I'll be flying back from San Francisco for the event, without doubt.

I've also already started the official team Popped Biscuits Road Rally 2008 Soundtrack!

Eager? You bet!

-greg

2 Comments:

Blogger Jim Storer said...

yup - very excited about Team PB soundtrack... i've started set aside some good music for cd #2.

3:26 PM  
Blogger Greg said...

Looks like the Team PB Soundtrack has officially swelled to a 2-CD set.

Any word on possible weekends yet? I'm eager to book my plane tickets, and Petra needs months' advance to get time off...

-greg

8:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Island Pond Road Rally. Make you own badge here.