Five Questions with David
David's team in the ocean (he has the clipboard) circa 2007
1. Road Rally. Why?
Well, at first I just wanted to see more of Vermont and beat Tommy D's team. Now its more of a week's adventures packed into a single day that I can't pass up; that and I'm pretty competitive.
2. Hiking Mt Pisqua?
I did it two years ago and am up for a repeat this year... looking down at Lake Willoughby is wicked cool.
3. After midnight?
After midnight is the best! Slip-and-slide is a lot of fun, but that requires it being after midnight and raining.
4. Tents.
Tents are fun, but way too hot in the morning, if there were fewer bugs I would sleep under the stars.
5. Dogs.
There are always great dogs up there. Mine would be out of control and are too spoiled, but we can only hope Wayne's little dog is up there.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home