Five Questions with Jon
Jon and I playing horseshoes circa 2004
1. Sunrise? I think I saw the sunrise one time while I was in the hot tub several years ago. It was blocked by the eclipse of jamie's @ss momentarily. It was a good thing I wasn't looking directly into the sun.
2. The beach on Saturday? Good times. It's all about bocce and a boat ride. Who's got first game against me?
3. Hot tub? Mark created an amazing hot tub. It's a kiddie pool that gets to 110 degrees. I've seen lots of naked people and been naked myself several times over the years.
4. On tenting... antics and best practices? Avoid morning sun on your tent. Also, try to set it up during daylight hours and keep it closed at all times.
5. Favorite memory and parting wisdom. Being a veteran I have many amazing memories. Definitely the time I made xxx movies with Sandy on the giant tarp and then several fun moments in the hot tub and the slip and slide. Also, some of the horseshoe competitions come to mind.
My parting wisdom would be that you can have as much fun as you want to have. There are so many different activities (drinking and non drinking) to do or you could just chill in the hammock or at the fire. Good times for all.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home