Five Questions with Nikki
1. Sunrise?
Three things in this order:
- "Oh look the sun in coming up. Dave, we get to see the sunrise!"
- (in my head) Where did the time go? Am I really still awake? Wait, where is everyone going? I am gross, what am I doing?
- "What a night, I had a great time!"
Before my first experience picking the pig last year I said, "ahhh, I don't know if I really want to do that." The next thing I know someone throws me a pair of yellow rubber gloves and I am getting a step by step instruction on exactly how to pick the pig and the difference between good and bad meat from Mark (apparently the fourth brother, whom I hadn't met until pretty much that moment). Thirty minutes into picking the pig with Mark still by my side I am like "ok Mark, I get it", 45 minutes into picking the pig I am pretty sure that I am a professional pig picker and by the time I am finished, I realize that Mark hasn't got a clue.
3. Hot tub?
Well to be honest I I didn't try out the hot tub last year, and not because I didn't want to, I had every intention of getting in that tub. That is until I saw Bryan A. alone in the hot tub, passed out with a beer in one hand and I think there was something hanging out of his mouth. Regardless, I don't want to be "that girl".
4. Saturday night - barn or bonfire?
No need to pick, both! But more the barn than the bonfire for several reasons:
- Beirut
- Flip cup
- Watching wasted people play ball
- Last but not least, dance parties that involve grinding on Slim
To be honest last year was my first and I am having trouble remembering much of anything except I am positive that I had a really good time. Oh no, I got it! Watching Judy get into flip cup, she chucked more cups at people than anyone else (I now know where Dave got his competitive streak). On a side note, the rule during survivor flip cup where you have to run around the table before you flip your cup must be reinstated this year!
Wisdom: When you think you have had enough and you need to crash....push through it! Odds are you won't regret it for at least another ten hours or so.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home