Team In Training
Hey MoFo's...
This is Greg from the oft-talked about but seldom seen Popped Biscuits.
I'm back from Europe - I came back early to accommodate the RR07. This speaks to our dedication.
What you hear is true, the Thing (aka: Clem) is down for the count - it's been down since last years RR and I just haven't had time to get it all fixtamacated. Clem has been part of the team, for sure - but not necessarily helpful in our final score, what with its 40 some odd horsepower, poor brakes and top speed of 65mph, downhill. with a tailwind. off a cliff. OK, maybe 60mph.
Instead, we'll be riding in style in Joe's Da Box - plenty of room to get our strategem and jive-ass groove on. Heck, we'll even have room on top for some mountain bikes.
While overseas, instead of slacking off, I was deep into the final throes of my year-long training regiment, as seen in this photo.
Anyhow, I'm ready to rock and roll.. I can only presume Joe & Katie are, too - they are in a mandatory black-out period to center their energies.
Also, look forward to the third Official Team Popped Biscuits Road Rally Soundtrack, available to all teams.
More later. I need sleep.
-greg
1 Comments:
Greg - Your training is perfectly aligned with the 2007 Road Rally. Congrats and welcome home!
Post a Comment
<< Home