Thursday, July 17, 2008

Five Questions with Bizzy

Bizzy in the Barn
  1. Sunrise? Something I always try to stay up for but don't always make it to.
  2. Napping on pool tables? Umm, I have no idea what you are talking about. I don't think I have ever done that, those pictures were staged!!! I'm going to get David back for that at some point!
  3. Hot tub? I'm not much of a hot tub person but they are pretty cool. My advice though is don't look at the water the next morning!
  4. On tenting... antics and best practices? Set up tents when you first arrive. We always head away from the house, by the trees, a little quieter in the morning and not as much sun, you can bake in a tent under the Island Pond sun!
  5. Favorite memory and parting wisdom. It's really hard to pick a favorite, most of my favorite memories come from the rally. Maybe Chris Fieldings eagerness to win that he kept starting to drive before everyone was in Big Red. So before taking off we had to count all of the doors in the car closing to make sure everyone was there. Or another fun thing is to watch the slide show of all of the pictures from the Rally.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Roooaaarrrr. I'm a beer monster that could attack you!

ROOOOAAAARRRR!!!

Where's Collins? I want to wrestle...

:)

Love you Bizzy!

10:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Jim for that picture!!!

4:22 PM  
Blogger Jim Storer said...

ummm... i didn't put up the pic of you napping on the pool table. i thought i was doing you a favor with this one.

10:57 PM  
Blogger Jim Storer said...

"all your base are belong to us"

2:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Island Pond Road Rally. Make you own badge here.